Sunday, May 1, 2011

jayne mueller tattoos



There's no regrets,
There's no regrets,
Why's love and hate always a step ahead?What's left, caught in betrayal.We failed, Je ne regrette rien.We failed, Je ne regrette rien.~Lyrics: Je Ne Regrette Rien ~ Cinema Bizarre~My new IDzors, la...
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
Christi, in japenise.
thumbnail

tattoo
tattoo
my tattoo dedicated to my granddad and also to my brother Colin.
thumbnail

My Harry Potter tattoo
My Harry Potter tattoo
This is my first tattoo for those who don?t know it is a snitch with a lighting bolt over it and the words "All Was Well"; these are the last words of the Harry Potter series.... If you couldn?t te...
thumbnail

Skullaroid
Skullaroid
new ID (Kodak EasyShare, own textures, color edits, border in PSP)featured by: © Jill Auville 2009
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment